Centric Digital Trademark Guidelines
Updated as of April 1, 2016
Centric Digital, LLC (“Centric Digital”) considers its name and trademarks to be extremely valuable, as they represent our brand identity and the standards of excellence we have striven to achieve. These guidelines apply to the words “Centric Digital”, as well as all other Centric Digital graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, registered trademarks, trademarks and service names (collectively, the “Centric Digital Marks”) used by Centric Digital and its affiliates.
Centric Digital is serious about protecting the Centric Digital Marks. To help us achieve this goal, we have created these guidelines to help Centric Digital customers, vendors, suppliers, contractors, and others refer to us or our services without compromising the strength of our trademarks or our brand identity. Proper use of the Centric Digital Marks is important. You may use the Centric Digital Marks to refer to us, provided that you follow these guidelines.
Using The Centric Digital Marks
By using the Centric Digital Marks, you hereby agree to the following:
- Make fair use of the Centric Digital Marks.
- Distinguish the Centric Digital Marks from surrounding text by, for example, properly capitalizing the first letter of the Centric Digital Marks (see examples)
- Apply the appropriate trademark symbols in the following format: Centric Digital®
- Spell the Centric Digital Marks properly.
- Display your company name more prominently than any Centric Digital Marks on all materials.
- Prominently display the following disclaimer on your website when using the Centric Digital Marks: The term “Centric Digital”is a trademark of Centric Digital, LLC. This website and the business represented hereby is not affiliated with Centric Digital, LLC.
- Include an attribution of Centric Digital’s ownership of the trademark(s) within your documentation or advertisement, in the following format: Centric Digital ® is either a registered trademark or trademark of Centric Digital, LLC in the United States and/or other countries.
YOU WILL NOT:
- Say things about Centric Digital or its affiliates you know are not true.
- Incorporate the Centric Digital Marks or a confusingly similar mark into, for example, the name of your company, business, organization, event, or trademark.
- Alter, distort or modify the Centric Digital Marks.
- Use the Centric Digital Marks or a confusingly similar mark in a way that expresses or implies a Centric Digital relationship, affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification or approval.
- Use the Centric Digital Marks or a confusingly similar mark in such a manner that it appears Centric Digital is legally associated with your company.
- Use the Centric Digital Marks or a confusingly similar mark in a way that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest information comes from, or represents the views or opinions of Centric Digital.
- Use any trademarks, service marks, trade dress, designs or logos that are confusingly similar to the Centric Digital Marks or the look and feel of the Centric Digital website.
- Use the Centric Digital Marks in any way or on any Web site that contains or promotes adult content, gambling, illegal or immoral activities, or in any manner violates applicable law or regulation.
- Register any Centric Digital Marks, or any potentially confusing variation thereof, as part of your company name, trade name, product name, service name, or domain name.
- Place your company name, trademarks, service marks, or product names next to, or combine them with, a Centric Digital product name or service name.
- Use the Centric Digital Marks in a manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, tarnishing, obscene or otherwise objectionable to Centric Digital.
- Imitate Centric Digital logos, logotypes, trade dress, or other elements of Centric Digital Web sites or product packaging in any of your materials including, but not limited to, advertising, product packaging, Web sites, and promotional materials.